Here is a list of online resources which might be useful for home learning activities in music. As well as this list there are many things on YouTube which can be used to sing along with or to listen to music.
Online Resources for Home Learning (Music)
• Out of the Ark – daily songs
• BBC Bitesize – various activities
• Chrome Music Lab – activities exploring sound and simple composing
• David Walliams Marvellous Musical Podcasts – composers & their works
• BBC Teach
• Ollie Turner Body Beats – body percussion
• Andrew Lloyd Webber Stream
The show will be available for 48 hours from Friday 3 April at 7pm BST on “The Shows Must Go On” YouTube channel.
• NYCOS Creative Learning – songs, rhymes & singing games
iPad or iPhone
• GarageBand App – composing and experimenting with sounds
Hope you find something useful here.